Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Simple Granola Treat

This is so simple!

I love Aldi so I got a bag of trail mix there for under $5.00, it has rasins, cranberries, chocolate, almonds, peanuts, and salt.

I put about 2 cups of that into a bowl, added about a cup of warm peanut butter (warm because its easier to mix), one scoop of chocolate whey protein mix, and a bowl of oatmeal (I had rolled oats so I cooked them with some water and then drained it and added it to the mix).

Mix it all together and yum :) I pressed mine out on a cookie sheet and put it in the fridge for an hour to let it harden.




Next time I will probably add honey to make the bars mix together better or I will try a different recipe. But this tastes so good I don't care that its like a crumble....it would be good heated up and put on ice cream (not healthy but good!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment