Tuesday, July 9, 2013

39 Flowers

This summer has gone by so quickly and unfortunately with a baby it is hard to spend time in the sun (yes I know it causes skin cancer) and outside because the bugs. Somehow I have managed to have a little bit of time to snap some shots of my flowers. This is a new house and the previous owners spent lots of time and money on landscaping it. While I dont really care for the hundreds of hostas we have I am happy that they have planted some really pretty flowers and flowering plants. Ever since I realized how much I love photography (back in high school) I have always loved taking pictures of flowers. I love taking pictures of people too but flowers are a little easier because they stay still and always smile haha.

One thing that has been really cool to watch is the change my flowerbeds have gone through since the beginning of spring when we moved here. Now you probably cant tell from these photos some of the changes but I wanted to share these because I think they are beautiful.

One bad thing about enjoying still life photography is that I have tons and tons and tons of pictures worthy or being printed on a large scale of beautiful flowers and now I have to choose only a few for my walls (because too many photos can be a bad thing). Oh boy my life is so tough! Hahaha.

Enjoy and feel free to post a comment below letting me know your favorites.  These are not all pictures of flowers theres also some of some garden decorations and trees in my backyard.

***Please do not copy, download, crop, edit, or print these photos without my permission.....basically dont steal them, they are my art and belong to me I took them not you :) ***


Early Spring-







Late Spring-









Early Summer-




























I hope you enjoyed looking at my pictures. I was really lucky to not have to spend any money on my yard this year (besides the waterproofing project that required mulch-which I am not blogging about because that was an expensive and complicated project). Simple enough.

-Simply Yours-
Ally Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment