Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Classroom Organization: Binder Clips

I am going to be starting my student teaching soon and I am so excited. I am really eager to learn and teach. Since I had some free time and I love pinterest so much I have been going crazy pinning stuff for my future classroom or ideas to use for student teaching this fall.

Check out my pinterest boards

One of my favorite ideas I got from pinterest is to use binder clips to organize papers. You better believe I will have tons of these when I have my own classroom and they are so cheap and effective I will probably have my students use them too.

The supplies you will need:
Labels
Sharpie
Binder Clips
Clear Tape(optional)



 Finished Product!




So I can use these to organize all the stacks of paper I will have :)  These are two sided so the first picture is side 1 and then the second picture is side 2. The tape is optional I didn't use it here but to keep your clips lasting longer you could wrap clear tape around them.


-Simply Yours-
Ally Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment