Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Work Out Those Legs

I have recently found a new love for working out. Now that I have a nice basement to work out in and tons of post pregnancy weight to lose I have forced myself to stick with it and in one week I lost 4lbs- which has really motivated me.

Also I am obsessed with my phone now-not sure if this is a good or bad thing. I'm constantly on there logging my info for Noom and Water Your Body and late at night I like to check out pinterest and repin workouts and healthy recipes.

So the other day I was looking at my workout board on pinterest and I decided to try some that I had pinned. This one exercise routine in particular really kicked my butt and made me realize that I need to push myself more when working out if I want results. I am 23 years old there is no reason why I shouldn't be able to complete this workout but the first day I did it I really had to take my time with it.

The other day I posted on facebook "I wonder if the people that pin workouts on pinterest actually try them and know how hard some of them are?" Well I for sure know how hard this one is. I love it though and it really does work out your legs and butt.



So you try and see if you can do it :)

I am willing to try it again and I am hoping I will be much faster at it!



-Simply Yours-
Ally Marie

P.S. feel free to comment below and tell me your favorite workouts- I love trying new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment