Thursday, July 25, 2013

Product Test: Command Strips from 3M

Product Test: Command Strips from 3M


So my husband saw that 3M started making command picture hanging strips and he decided to try some for the new house- did I mention the wall colors the previous owners chose are pretty but unreasonable hard to match and believe me we tried. He liked the idea of not putting a bazillion nail holes in our new walls!

So I was skeptical at first. I just couldnt reason spending over 2.00 to hang a (only one) frame when it cost 2.00 for a whole box of nails.

He went around using them to hang stuff and I kept rolling my eyes. Then I got the genius idea to make frame collages- meaning I had a bunch of frames and laid them out in a certain pattern to hang on the wall. It looked great laid out on the floor but when it came time to hang them I noticed some frames were cheaply made and either had no hook to hang them on or had a flimsy one. So instead of installing hooks on the back of the frames we used those little command strips- wow my world was changed. I loved them. They were so easy to stick on and if you messed up and hung the frame a little unlevel you could so very easily reposition the frame on the wall strips. Simple!- and you know thats how I like it haha.


I would definitely suggest that you try them. I hear there is a coupon on the 3M website too!

Tonight were going out and getting more :)

Here's what we did.....




-Simply Yours-
Ally Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment