Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Popular Pregnancy Workout and Others

So when I was pregnant and had all the time in the world---hahaha---I made a workout chart for pregnant women. I had every intention of actually doing this workout but honestly I never did it for more than 2 days straight. I posted it on pinterest and it has actually been such a hit- I think maybe 100+ people have repinned it.

So here it is (click the pic for the pinterest link)


If you want I can post the document link so you can print it out maybe? Just let me know in the comment section.


And here are some others pregnant or not.......remember I am not a body builder or physician so I'm telling you do not strain yourself doing these, do what you can :) I will be adding more I have to test them first.

You would do the workouts for the entire commercial. Example a food commercial comes on so the whole time I would do crunches and then a car commercial comes on so then I switch to pushups. After 20 commercials you can stop or start over.


-Simply Yours-
Ally Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment